Conspicuous: (adj) standing out so as to be clearly visible
Moments of clarity are often easy to see but difficult to handle.
The greatest gift we give to ourselves is to have a totally candid awareness of how we come across to the world around us.
What is conspicuous about me?
- I am fat.
- I am bald.
- I can’t grow a beard.
- I have no eyebrows.
- I am friendly.
- I am relatively kind.
- I’m not terribly opinionated. (At least that’s my opinion.)
- I like to laugh.
- I like to be funny.
- I like to be aware of what’s going on in the world around me.
- I like to make eye contact when I listen.
- I probably think too deeply for the average person’s preference.
- I sometimes start a list and make it too long.
(click the elephant to see what he’s reading!)
Subscribe to Jonathan’s Weekly Podcast
Good News and Better News