Caught between the onslaught of profane extremism and the threat of eternal damnation, the human race is squeezed by greedy zealots out for the common dollar instead of the common good.
So rather than finding these culprits of foolishness and exposing them as the fanatics they are, we instead surmise that the human race is a doomed and failed species, incapable of self-containment, let alone shepherding the earth.
It’s time to attune with one another.
May I begin?
- Most of the time, we’re not evil, we’re just bored. Having no vision, we perish in our frailty.
- We are creative but taught to table such ingenious revelations in favor of the remake, which guarantees sales.
- We are not sexual deviants, but rather, sensual beings who mysteriously have the unique ability of mingling a committed, divine love with a ferocious, exciting orgasm.
- We are not spiritual, but we are emotional. This enables us to touch spiritual matters and enjoy them without thinking we’ve figured out the universe.
- We’re not lazy–just unmotivated. We are not uncaring–unfortunately, disconnected.
- We know that men and women are supposed to be equals, but we resist the premise, fearing that an even playing field would rob us of our uniqueness.
- We are neither afraid to believe in God nor frightened to discover He does not exist. But we do require a reason for our lives which allows us to escape the jaded notion that “it’s all meaningless.”
These are 7 that popped into my mind. There are probably many more, but I wouldn’t want to bore you with too many details…and accidentally drive you into sinful behavior.
Thank you for enjoying Words from Dic(tionary) — J.R. Practix
NEW BOOK RELEASE BY JONATHAN RICHARD CRING
A meeting place for folks who know they’re human
$3.99 plus $2.00 S&H