Concession: (n) something that is granted
A few obvious but still needfully shared concessions:
- I am not nearly as smart as I think, nor even as you project.
- I am not a stud. I don’t know a stud. What is a stud?
- Diets don’t work, but when I eat less I weigh less.
- Talent is overrated, leaving creativity orphaned.
- I am not the best at anything but in a pinch can pass.
- There is no difference between a Republican and a Democrat when they are both blind to real human need.
- Church does not make people better. Just pious.
- As long as men are trying to be superior, women will never be able to pull themselves up to equality.
- Even though I like to watch it, football is a dangerous sport.
- I can’t taste the beer in my bratwurst.
(click the elephant to see what he’s reading!)
Subscribe to Jonathan’s Weekly Podcast
Good News and Better News