Brace: (v) to get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
“I’m not alone.”
This statement is the essence of human sanity.
Being alone makes us lonely.
A feeling of insignificance makes us believe our contribution is meaningless.
I am not meaningless.
But I must understand that common sense, compassion, tenderness, fellowship and faith are often isolated on islands, separated from the mainland by cynical thinking.
- You need to be prepared to be considered an outsider if you’re going to bring anything of value inside.
- People are not going to naturally be kind, but instead, are motivated in a mob mentality, to pursue such wisdom.
- What is passed off as logic is often, within a few short months, considered to be harmful and rejected for its ridiculous premise.
- Look for things that are everlasting, and pursue them with vigor.
- If you aren’t considered a little weird, then there’s no reason for you to be in the game.
- Loving your neighbor may be considered to be unnecessary, irrelevant and unrealistic.
It is time for people who do not view themselves as good, but who desire to pursue good … to do good things.
Don’t let another Christmas season go by without owning Jonathan’s book of Christmas stories
Mr. Kringle’s Tales …26 Stories ‘Til Christmas
An advent calendar of stories, designed to enchant readers of all ages
“Quite literally the best Christmas stories I have ever read.” — Arthur Holland, Shelby, North Carolina
Only $5.99 plus $1.25 shipping and handling.