Commitment: (n) the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.
Religion gets in the way of my faith.
Politics robs me of my freedom.
Budgets take the joy out of money.
Discussing morals makes me too weak to enjoy sin.
So I have become a rebel with a cause. The cause is to maintain the integrity of my sanity. So here are my commitments:
- I will pursue good cheer all the days of my life to avoid being obnoxious.
- I will notice when people do good and blind myself to stupidity.
- I will create something every day.
- I will appreciate the efforts of others, and linger for a moment to celebrate with them.
- I will stop talking about God and try to impersonate Him.
- I will continue to think of life as a comedy club instead of a prison.
- I will not put anything in my body that struggles to come out.
- I will laugh more than I cry, and all my crying shall end in laughter.
- I will avoid becoming adult because only children can truly lead us.
- I will honor these commitments and commit myself to pursuing not to be committed.