Words from Dic(tionary)
- Republicans want less government.
- Democrats want more government.
- Conservatives want to conserve.
- Liberals want to be more liberal in their choices.
- Baptists want to baptize.
- Catholics want to take care of their religious obligation.
- Buddhists want to meditate.
- Bankers want to make money.
- Wall Street wants to make money and also take it away from others.
- Women want equal rights.
- Men want sex rights.
- Children want to play.
- Drug dealers want to sell their product.
- Politicians want your vote.
- Actors want a job and praise.
- Singers want applause and to sing.
- Old people want more health care.
- Young people want more fun.
- Sailors want a boat.
- Pilots want a plane.
- Soldiers want action and their pay.
- Hippies want peace.
- Jews want Jerusalem.
- Muslims want Jerusalem–without Jews.
- Terrorists want their demands.
- Dogs want a bone.
- Cats want to do whatever they want to do.
- Football players want a touchdown.
- Baseball players want a homer.
- A hockey player wants his teeth.
In a world where everybody has an agenda, we must understand that we are at the mercy of the ploys of society–UNLESS we are aware of the aspirations of others and try our best to arrive on the scene without too many pre-conceived ideas.
Is it possible to have an agenda to not have an agenda?
Doesn’t that just make you a contradiction in terms?