Confirmation: (n) the action of confirming something
Knowing that you’ve been perplexed and even perturbed by the uncertainty in our world, I offer to you the following confirmations:
- No one is better than anyone else. (You knew that when you were a little kid, but the adult journey has attacked your faith in the concept.)
- Men and women are equal, unless they act like boys and girls
- Arguing about religion is comical, since no one really knows one way or the other
- Since banks are reluctant to take a two-party check, we might want to check over our two party system
- Waiting for the end of the world prevents you from beginning.
- Losing weight is not the issue–trying to lose weight makes you healthier.
- No race has the best athletes. A race is just that–a sprint.
- There is no real substitute for cheese. Save up your calories.
- Laughing makes you child-like. Pouting makes you childish.
- If life isn’t easy, then work harder to make it easy.
(click the elephant to see what he’s reading!)