Compos mentis: (adj) having full control of one’s mind; sane.
In an attempt to control the populace, the forces of manipulation withhold wisdom from the people so they can force them to wallow in ignorance–but also call them stupid if they get out of control.
It is a very sad but true situation that those who should have our best intentions at heart are often overcome by greed and the pursuit of absolute power.
So it falls the responsibility of those who are deemed incompetent and worthless to meter their own activities, and maintain their own compos mentis.
Here are some things to look out for:
- You are insane if you think you’re better than anyone else.
- Your compos mentis is in question if you pursue revenge.
- Insanity is quickly proven by the practice of gossip instead of honest dialogue between offended parties
- You’re totally insane if you think men and women are so different that they cannot share the same space, position and equality
- You have lost your compos mentis if you think more about heaven than you do Earth
- Insanity is truly in place if you contend that lying is sometimes necessary to avoid conflict
- You want to make more than you’re able to work for–truly insane.
Keep these seven things in mind as you move forward into the murky, sticky environment created by those who wish to slow things down in order to establish their will.